Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • Show
Clear All

عدم وجود بار تو خروجی به سلولهای خورشیدی صدمه میزنه؟

سلام دوستان
    یه سوالی در مورد سلولهای خورشیدی برام مطرح هست ، چند تا سایت خارجی هم مطالعه کردم ولی نظرات متفاوته ، یه عده میگن قراردادن سلول خورشیدی به صورت بی بار جلوی نور خورشید به مرور عمرشون رو کم میکنه و بعضی دیگه میگن هیچ آسیبی بهش نمیرسونه، ممنون میشم راهنمایی بفرمائید.

با تشکر
    جدیدترین ویرایش توسط AliMech; ۱۰:۲۷ ۱۳۹۶/۱۰/۱۷.

پاسخ : عدم وجود بار تو خروجی به سلولهای خورشیدی صدمه میزنه؟

It is true that some CdTe (cadmium-telluride) panels can be damaged if left without a load in the sun.
    As a practical matter, it is not an issue for your silicon based panels.
    btw, an unloaded panel runs hotter than a loaded pane, so to whatever extent it is heat shortens the life of a silicon based panel, it is better to have a load.
    ///////////////////
    nless you have some older Sunpower brand panels there is really no harm in disconnecting the panels. Older Sunpower panels require a ground on the positive side to prevent polarization of the silicon cells, but this rarely, if ever happens on a boat.
    If you have any doubts at all you can always put a cover over them but there really is no need.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

At open circuit condition, the voltage reaches the cell highest voltage and since theoretically current is zero and the power is zero. However, practically there is very small leakage current follow through the cell internal resistance, which is not enough to effect or damage the cell. In general nothing will happen.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ADDING to what has been said, at no load the solar cell will be operating in open circuit condition. If there is internal shunting resistance it will slightly load the solar cell. This shunt resistance must be high enough such that it will not cause an appreciable loss of the photo voltaic power.
    The terminal open circuit voltage given in data sheet is measured with the shunt is present. Open circuit condition means that the there is no load connected to the cell.
    Under this condition the photogenerated electrical power will be dissipated in the cell causing some temperature rise compared to the maximum operating power condition.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Excellent question and I cannot for certain tell you the answer except to say that I leave solar panels out in the sun regularly not connected to anything and they have not developed any damage. I would be more worried about the connectors of your panels when not in use accidentally coming in contact with something connecting a circuit and causing damage or a fire.
    I look at PV panels like a battery with a + and a - that when not connected to anything has a potential, but not utilized until the connected or a circuit is formed.
    I would be more concerned about the "shady areas" and your fixed panels and the potential for hot spotting and damage from that. Your panels should have bypass diodes, but if they are old, or if they don't have enough, your panels could be damaged (or worse, a fire) if they are partially shaded. look up bypass diodes and hot spotting on goolge.
    I am fairly certain that again, this phenomenon will only happen if the panels are actually in use and connected to a circuit. So if the fixed panels are disconnected in the shady areas you should be just fine. Happy camping.

//////////////////////////////////////

دیدگاه

دوستان نظری در این مورد ندارن؟

دیدگاه

سلام
        بعید میدونم مشکلی داشته باشه چون سلول ها با قرار گرفتن در برابر نور الکترون آزاد میکنه و در صورتی سلول خورشیدی آسیب میبینه که این الکترون ها با شدت زیاد از اون عبور کنن (یعنی شدت جریان بیش از حد یا اتصال کوتاه) و در غیر این صورت سلول خورشیدی آسیبی نمیبینه (یعنی چه مصرف با جریان استاندارد و چه اتصال باز آسیبی نخواهد دید).

دیدگاه

لطفا صبر کنید...
        X